»
»
»Totally Captivated

Totally Captivated


hair like ebony 
eyes like a pure diamond 
dazzling smile 
smile my heart racing 
numbing legs kept me from escaping 
suffocate me as I tried breathing 
can't take my eyes off you 
you alone have captured my view 
shining like a golden sun 
stand out like a twinkling star 
it's you whom I only adore 
in this white yet hostile world 
i'm totally captivated by you 
I don't wish for your heart to be mine 
just let me stay with you 
watching you from faraway 
ensure your bliss 
keeping you safe 
even if the whole world rejected you 
I'd still be here by your side 
protecting you 
'cause I've been loving from the start'
Bantu kami menyebarkan artikel diatas dengan menekan tombol LIKE / Tweet / Plus 1. Terima kasih
"Totally Captivated" was posted by: Kumpulan Puisi-Puisi Menarik blogs, under category puisi inggris and permalinks http://toppuisi.blogspot.com/2012/10/totally-captivated.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, , Kamis, Oktober 25, 2012.

Comments :