»
»
»lumbered

lumbered

i once was alone 
Without anyone by my side 
I once was lonely 
Without any joked and story 

I was an introvert girl 
Who lived in my own world 
I just enjoyed it 
Without anyone ever disturbed 

You suddenly came 
With a billion jokes 
You suddenly appeared 
With the undefinite stories 

You stole me with your light 
You carried me away with your warmth 
You yanked me out from my world 
You came to take the introvert girl out 

Everything changed when you were c0ming 
I didn't alone with you by my side 
You changed my world 
You gave me love 

But n0w I am lumbered 
I am lumbered in the new strange world u had made 
Coz u were suddenly vanished as your appearance that also sudden
Bantu kami menyebarkan artikel diatas dengan menekan tombol LIKE / Tweet / Plus 1. Terima kasih
"lumbered" was posted by: Kumpulan Puisi-Puisi Menarik blogs, under category and permalinks http://toppuisi.blogspot.com/2013/10/lumbered.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, , Kamis, Oktober 10, 2013.

Comments :